Musicals galore

I love love love musicals. I’m such a Broadway junkie. If that makes me a nerd, then I am totally okay with it. 🙂 When I found out that we would be going to a play on the West End of London, I was just a liiittle excited. The whole group went to Les Miserables on Tuesday. Let me just tell you, it blew. my. mind. And I’m not going to lie, it definitely made me cry. I had heard mixed reviews from friends, so I wasn’t really sure what to expect. Well, I can definitely add this musical to my top five. The theater was smaller than most, so you could really feel the energy from the audience throughout the performance. Literally after every single song, the performers practically received a standing ovation. Just thinking about it is giving me goosebumps.

It’s not every day that you can say you’ve seen a play on the West End, much less with some of your best friends. I was able to experience a lot of ‘firsts’ on this trip, including seeing Les Mis. These experiences are something I will never forget, and I’m so thankful for a place like Ouachita that gives its students the opportunity to participate in a trip like this.

June 30, 2012.     Category: Uncategorized.   14 Comments.

Don't be shy, leave a comment...