Laser Show

While we were in Europe there were always these guys walking around trying to sell us some cheap tourist junk. It was always either fake Oakley’s or some sort of knock off merchandise. They had toys, clothes, hats, umbrellas, and purses. All of it was over priced and not well made, until I found the most memorable item that I bought on the trip. That was my laser light. The laser light I bought was literally the coolest thing I have ever bought. We bought them right under the Eiffel Tower and we can clearly see it on the top of the Eiffel tower from miles away. From the moment that I bought mine I took it with me everywhere. Then at night time, I would shine it on buildings and in windows that were several blocks away. Every night before I went to bed, I would just lie in bed and shine it on my ceiling. One of the most fun things we did was shine it on people from the subway and watch them freak out. It was one of the funniest things that happened on the trip. Now I get to bring all those fun times and enjoyment back to America. I can’t wait.

This is the laser being shined right into my camera lens.

This is the light on the ceiling in the day time.

This is what the laser light looked like.